Thursday, June 5, 2008

World Win - SBPG's June Sponsor


If you love working with cardstock (most of us do). You'll love these papers from World Win. I love them. Nice texture and they are two-toned. I had a great time trying to mix and match my photos and then come up with some interesting ways to add some more texture to the pages. I did a lot of stamping. I like them all, but I think the LO I love the most is "The Sea." It's a great pic of DS and his cousin staring out at the ocean and holding hands. Don't you wish you could keep them little forever.
Stop on over to Playground and check out all the LOs/cards posted by the DT (http://www.scrapbookplayground.com/). Check out the contests for June and show us your amazing creations (http://www.scrapbookplayground.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23507)

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

wooohooo love the update and Worldwin ROCKS!!!!

Corey W. said...

FANTASTIC LAYOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

I love the layouts you did!

Dettao said...

great pages