Monday, June 30, 2008

Toot! Toot! Toot!

I can finally talk about this. I've been busting at the seams for so long now and it feels good to be able to tell everyone that I was picked to be on the Creative Team at Crop Addict. Woohoo! This is a really fun site and I'm so looking forward to working with this bunch of super talented ladies. One of the best part is I'll be working together again with my buddy from a previous DT gig - NicPea! Hi Nicole! Together again!

I'm even lucky enough to have a LO that Nic designed for a picture of my DS. If I get a few moments tomorrow I'll scan it in and post it here. She's one terrific designer.

On another note, tomorrow is the big DT announcement at Kimmie's and Corey's "Use Your Stash" Blog. It's got a great premise behind it and one that I know I could definitely use. My stash is growing ever bigger and I definitely need to start using some of my old stuff. Even if I wonder why I bought it in the first place! LOL

Take a few minutes to come check out these terrific places.

www.cropaddict.com

www.useyourstash.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay Marti!! So excited we are working together again :)

Kimmie said...

YAY Congrats girl