Monday, June 4, 2007

Last Week of School

Spent yesterday just goofing off and doing some light cleaning. We attended our school's 8th grade graduation ceremony. One of my good friend's daughter was graduating. It was great because she got some awards she didn't know about (Presidential Award, a Citizenship Award from the Knights of Columbus). The look on her face was priceless.

Today the kids start their last week of school. It should be a fun week with field day and at least one field trip for Maria. I'm trying to get caught up on my June 30-day mini-album challenge. The first two pages are done and today I'll work on yesterday's page. I still need to do a cover, but haven't been able to come up with a unique enough title! Anyone have any suggestions???

I have plenty of errands to run, so I'd better get started. I need to go pick up some negatives I had turned into digital CDs. I have two DT assignments due this month at Little Scrapbox using wedding photos in black and white. Needless to say after 11 years, my wedding album is complete. The good part is I ran across some other negatives of the kids when they were little and now I'll be able to manipulate them on the computer.

My DT assignment at Playground is Sugarloaf stamps. Anxiously awaiting my package, which will also include Prima stuff for next month. Yahoo! I *heart* Prima!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

HMMM thinking of a title...it will come to you. WTG on getting your pages caught up, cant wait to see them