Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's Official

Yesterday was the last day of school. I'm not sure who was more excited - me or the kids. Now no more having to get up early (their school day starts at 8:00), I can sleep in. Well, usually. This morning Nick decided to wake me up at 5:10 to let me know he lost his tooth. He was so excited I didn't want to give him a hard time for waking me up so early. Maria and Tom are still sleeping - wish I was. But this gives me a little time to catch up on my blog.

I've done some serious scrapping lately. Still trying to keep up with my June 30 Day challenge from Kristi. I'm a little behind and have 4 pages to do. I'll knock them out today. My DT assignment at Scrapbox is complete and I'll upload it on Sunday. Black & White photo - wedding theme. I really love the way it turned out.

Finished my lift of our Playpal at Playground which won't be posted until the 25th, but at least it's done. Here's another lift I did at Scrapbox. It's for my good friend Kelly (H20SkiGal). Her work is fabulous. I loved her LO so much that I practically copied the whole LO. Only a few minor changes. Thanks Kelly for some great inspiration. Visit her gallery: http://www.littlescrapbox.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=62&sl=h

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This turned out Great Marti!