Friday, May 8, 2009

Rainy Days and Fridays

Well, the only good thing I can think of for today is that it's actually Friday! Woohoo! Still, I'm stuck indoors - again. We have had nothing but rain, rain, and more rain since early last week. I think today will actually be our 11th day of rain (expecting storms this afternoon). We've had over 3" of rain in a week when that's all we get in a month's time around here. My shoes are squelching, even when I walk in the house (well, not really, but you get the point.)

Want to know why I'm stuck inside again. Poor Nick. He's home from school today with a yucky cold. I had a feeling it was coming on, but I just kept thinking (hoping) that it would end up being his allergies. He's even running a bit of a fever this morning.

So I'll stay inside and catch up on laundry and whatever else I feel like doing. We were supposed to go over to my mom's for dinner, but that's off. Now I'll have to come up with something. Uggghhh!

Hope the rest of you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

well i think you should relax and do nothing

Corey W. said...

well I agree with Kimmie - enjoy what you can today - Nick needs rest so take advantage of the time!


and we had 11 straight days of rain too - rec'd 5.6 inches!!!

Nicole said...

Hey Marti, hope you had a nice Mother's Day and that the sun finally came out!