Monday, September 27, 2010

Revamp Time

Once again, I've neglected my poor little blog. I just can't seem to keep up. At all! Sooooo, I've decided that maybe what it needs is a revamp. New background, new title, new everything. I managed to get the background changed and I'm working on the title (definitely needs to be changed). Any ideas? I'm stumped!

But, in the midst of all of this change a friend (thanks Kimmie!) reminded me to post my project for the Moxie Fab Blog Decor To Make the Season Bright challenge. I just completed this for a DT assignment for RSC E-zine. I used the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather mini-deck to complete this altered project. I've had these wooden Christmas trees from Trio by Plaid for years. I finally came across this bin while cleaning out the other day and decided to pull this for a future project. Little did I know I'd be using it so soon.

Without further ado here it is. Hope you like it!


6 comments:

Corey W. said...

nice to see a new post from you, Marti!!!! and you know I'm just in love with your tree decor!

Anonymous said...

We shall facilitate to have the finalized call centers demonstrate their abilities and experience to you. If after this demonstration and round discussions, you suggest whether you wish to proceed with a call center as a provider of choice, you are welcome to enter into a service level agreement with them after you are satisfied.
================
seo services

Jessi Fogan said...

Very very cute! I love all the little packages that go with :) Good luck in the contest!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marti! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Decor to Make the Season Bright challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

wedding dress said...

very cute!!


thank u for sharing!

Group Buying Script said...

Nice Post!
Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.