Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Looking for a Challenge

If you're looking for a challenge, head on over to YMBD and check out the Design Team's challenges for this month. I love summer time and although we're not quite there yet, I'm totally up for the summer heat. I love it. So this month, my challenge is all about the colors of summer heat - red, yellow and orange. Here's my inspiration:



If I pick your name you could win some beautiful journaling spots.

And don't forget about YMBD's 92 Days Of Summer contest. The grand prize is a Slice! LOs are not due until September 30!! But there's a bunch of early bird prizes to win along the way, so come on over and check it out.

And don't forget to follow UYS and their month-long Blog-A-Versary. There are all sorts of yummy prizes to win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cultured pearl are certainly the best way to express a commitment with your bride. gemstone necklace are increasingly popular and so too are antique engagement rings. Matching pearl ring are important to factor as many metals are available with platinum being the most popular.