Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shout it Out Loud

WOOHOO! I made it!

I found out today that I made the Design Team at Your Memories By Design! I'm so excited I can't tell you how much I wanted to make this team. Catherine is just so wonderful and her Etsy shop if filled with so many goodies that it's always hard to decide which ones I want to try next.

I just wanted to say thanks to Catherine, Heather and Megan for selecting me to be a part of their team! And a huge congrats to Julie, Susan and Vanessa who are also joining the team. So come on over and join us for a lot of fun at YMBD.!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation's Marti!!!You deserve to be there!!Enjoy!!

Stacey said...

Congrats Marti!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what you do with all that yummy YMBD goodness!

Mel Place said...

WOO HOO marti so happy for you!!you are a awesome scrapper and i love your work

Nikki Love said...

Congrats on becoming a YMBD Design Team member!!!! Wanted to give you a big "Wooo Hooo!!" on your blog ;)

Nessa said...

congrats and welcome in the team!
nessa from ymbd dt

cropaddict.com said...

congrats Marti!

deb
http://www.debbieschroeder.typepad.com

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

Congrats!!!