Monday, October 20, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap?




Well at least this week I can! I made it to the next round of the So You Think You Can Scrap contest over at Your Memories By Design. I thought this week was hard, but next week's challenge is challenging! LOL You have to mat your photos with non-traditional shapes (no squares, ovals, circles, diamonds, etc.).


Here's the LO I created for last week's challenge: base your LO on your favorite ice cream flavor - mine was Moose Tracks. You're allowed other color, it just can't be predominant on your LO.

5 comments:

Mel Place said...

marti where the lo and big congrats and good luck

Nicole said...

Gorgeous girl!

Kimmie said...

Congrats!

Michon said...

"Well at least this week I can!"
This phrase cracked me up!! LOL
I know how you feel! Some weeks are golden! Love this layout you totally rawked it. Let us know when you are up again so we can come vote! ;)

Gine said...

Awesome page. Congrats
I know you can do the next one too