Friday, September 19, 2008

Crop 'Til You Drop

That's what I did this past weekend. YMBD had a super fun on-line crop this past weekend. I managed to get a lot accomplished with their pre-crop challenges, games and a ton of fun challenges. I finished up my DT work early for Scrapbook Playground so I had plenty of time to play and the deadline for uploading entries was not until Tuesday. I ended up getting 12 LOs, 1 mini-album, and 9 cards done. I think that's the most I've ever done at one time.


Here's a couple of my favorites:




Don't forget to check out Catherine's Etsy Shop at YMBD. She's posted new goodies and I've already added them to my wish list. Oh, and she's having this great So You Think You Can Scrap contest. So come on by and upload your entry, it promises to be a lot of fun with some great goodies being handed out at the end.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm glad you got so much done (I always love looking at your work -- it makes my fingers itch to get busy)!

Kimmie said...

Fantastic layouts! Love Catherine's shop

Nicole said...

Wow you got a ton done! Love all your projects Marti!