Sunday, July 15, 2007

Katie's Challenge - 15 Things I Love Right Now

This is not going to be easy, but I'll give it a try.

1. Love My Life and my family!
2. Chris Daughtry - I was so mad when he was voted off of AI, but now I'm glad. LOVE his music.
3. Summertime!
4. Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks
5. I'm addicted to the soap - The Bold and the Beautiful
6. Cute little purses and all kinds of sandals.
7. Science Fiction - my fav series is Stargate SG-1. I'm so sad it's finished.
8. My Nikon D70.
9. Scenic Route, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
10. Books by David Baldacci, James Patterson and Stephen King.
11. Playing Rummikub.
12. Chex Mix (Sweet & Salty). I'm not buying anymore. I swear!
13. Scrapbook Playground MB! Little Scrapbox MB!
14. My House.
15. CSI and CSI Miami.

I did it, and it was actually easy!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Great job. I know how hard it can be thinking about ourselves.

Katie said...

Jay loves that CSI Miami too he watches it all the time. Great list.

Mel Place said...

MARTI I LOVE CSI TOO.AWESOME LIST

Julie Overby said...

It's fun getting to know you even a little more, Marti!